Department of intensive care (NICU & PICU)
We have started an ultra-modern NICU and PICU with all facilities required to run a tertiary level ICU under the able guidance of Dr Priyanka Allawadhi. It will be one of its kinds in this region.Dr Priyanka got the opportunity to work at India’s finest medical college in Manipal for 3 years. Subsequently she has taken charge at Rohtak, Delhi and most recently she was given the task to establish NICU at St Stephen’s Hospital, Gurgaon however she has chosen to help us in our dream project. Our unit is different from other units in and around Hisar with respect to
- High end monitoring including facilities for EtCO2, Invasive blood pressure monitoring, Inhouse ABG, In house ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY etc.
- Dedicated PHILIPS and GE ventilators with advanced modes of ventilation possible; very soon SLE 5000 with HFO and facilities for NO is planned in next one year.
- Dedicated Air Handling Unit (AHU) to improve the quality of air being circulated inside the ICU.
- Separate sectioned rooms for ventilated and non-ventilated babies.
- Facility of bedside Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Continuous CCTV monitoring online of all sick patients and working staff by the consultant in-charge from his room and also by attendants if they wish.
- Separate waiting ward for attendants of patient admitted in ICU
Dr. Harsh Bhayana
- Specialityintensive care
- DegreeM.D. of Medicine
- Pre Exp. He has completed his MD from PGI Chandigarh with post MD training from PGI in the department of pediatric gastroenterolog
- Visiting Times Mon-Fri | 10:00 am - 05:00pm